söndag 23 augusti 2009

Don´t forget..

there are still some amazing challenges over @ Catscrap, and the prizes are fab, check the blog everyday!! This layout I did for the Right Accent challenge, I just love that challenge, it´s totally up my alley, you have until tuesday to participate in this one, and you can win a generous $30 gift certificate!

Nina have been working hard and has two new kits out, this page is made with her "Fresh Air"

And these two are made with the fabulous collab between Nina and Ashalee Wall called "me&you" , and since I am not married I took one of my sisters weddingphotos for this first one:


But could not resist to do one without a wedding theme as well.

And if that is not enough, Dido also have a new kit out... "Dalida"



Hope your day is gonna be just as gorgeous as ours, the sky is blue and the sun is shining! Have a great sunday ya all!

2 kommentarer: