fredag 25 september 2009

Its been a while...

since my last blogpost,but oh my...time flies, can you belive that it´s soon to be October?! I can´t. Actually we have had great weather (besides the last few days) so it has felt like summer not fall.

I am still enjoying my new job and Bella seems to have accepted that she is going to have to stay longer days at kindergarten, well...she still clings to me when I drop her of and don´t want me to leave, but when it´s time for her daddy to pick her up, she´s all...."Daddy...please can I just play a little while before we go home", so I guess she is just fine!

And I actually got some time to scrap as well....we have a new fab designer over @ CatScrap. Joyce Paul. Her stuff is amazing, so easy and fun to play with, I can honestly say that none of these pages took me more than 30 min to make!






And then Fruit LoOp Sally has released some new stuff as well. This first page is about Bellas favorite song at the moment, actually she wants me to tell it to her as a story when she goes to bed. Its about a little boy that goes out in the forrest to pick blueberrys and he wants a friend cuz he feels lonely and gets really really happy when a bear comes along *lol*...she loves it. And I got so inspired so I might even do a songbook for her with all of her favorites?!



And this one I found an old picture from when we took Bella on her first racing, she was only 10 months old...she loved the cars but hated those earmuffs or what you call them!


I actually have scrapped some more but those I have to wait to show you, the kits are not released yet. I am in such an awe over all of these talanted designers...amazing stuff, soooo happy I get to play with it!!
Have a fantastic weekend ya all!!
Hugs!
/Annika

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh I am so happy to read your news and see some inspiration from you. My ABSOULTE fave is the song one! That is just fabulous! Can you imagine a whole book like that! It would be so cool! (((HUGS))) Princess A!

    SvaraRadera
  2. WOW!!! Congrats on getting asked to be on Amanda Taylor's CT!! How cool is that? Gorgeous layouts, too sweetie!

    SvaraRadera