söndag 17 januari 2010

A new designer..

Here are some scrapping news...we have a new designer over @ CatScrap! Our very own CT member Peppermint has shifted side, she is now a CatScrap Designer "One Little Bird" and her stuff is just beautiful! Here is one layout I did with her "In the moment" kit, this is for our CT Spotlight this month...we are lifting the very talanted Crystalbella77...so if you feel like it, please come and join!

FruitLoOp Sally has a new kit out as well, "Milk and Honey"...this is a very soft and beautiful kit and was so fun to play with, here are two pages I made:



And Dawn Inskip have a collab with Kaye Winiecki, "Zodiac", fun fun fun!!



And Creashens has a very pink kit called "Razzle", and if you want to you can head over to After 5 Designs and get K Studios Dazzle, and voila...you have RazzleDazzle!!


This is my scrapping news for now. On another note I have joined the 365project, but since I know myself I am doing it weekly...so that it may not be a picture a day but it sure is pictures from that week! And I am soo lucky to have got a new camera...a Canon 450D..with EF-S 18-55/3,5-5,6 IS and EF-S 55-250/4-5,6 IS and a Speedlite 270 EX...my gosh....I hardly dare to touch it! I soo need to learn how this works so I can start shoting some gorgeous photos!!
Hope you all are having a great weekend!
C ya soon!
Hugs
A

2 kommentarer:

  1. These are all such yummy goodies and your pages are TDF! I can't wait to play the lift challenge! Have a great week Princess!

    SvaraRadera
  2. yea to the new camera....
    and wow.... you are my ispiration... i looove all those lo's.. the first and the last are my favorites....

    SvaraRadera