onsdag 14 oktober 2009

Im in the spotlight...

Soooo sorry, I feel like I have to apologize to all of you my gorgeous friends...I feel aweful that Im not keeping up with your blogs, leaving comments on your pages and so on! I will try to do better...just have to get in to working again...and have some time to my family...and to renovate the house...and to scrap...and to blog *lol*...can someone fix some more hours in the day...pleeeease!!

This week I am in the spotlight over at the Rocking girls blog and I have a challenge for you, look here...so if you have the time..please feel free to join in :)

Nina has released a spooky kit, a collab with Ashalee Wall and I had to play with a picture of my sisters little boy..Kian...he just has the coolest facial expressions:


And TaylorMade Designs and fei-fei´s stuff has made a gorgeous collab...they really work magic when they get together, just look here:

Made some pages with it and this first one got a GSO and a GSO @ DST....YAY!!!! Thanks for that!

I know I am using old photos over and over again but haven´t got the time to take new ones...think I need to have a photosession with my dd some day soon!! But I thought of this picture as soon as I saw the blah blah wa...these two loves to sit and chat and laugh...how cute aren´t they?? :)

Hope you all have a great week! Its starting to get cold here now and I am a bit jelaous of my sis (who had a birthday yesterday btw...oct 13th...congrats!!!) they are having warm sunny weather....but I think she rather be home getting some fallweather...so maybe I just should embrace this weather and get some warmer clothes instead *lol*
Talk too you soon!!
Hugs!
A

2 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats on the spotlight!!
    Love your layouts as usual!

    SvaraRadera
  2. So lovely to catch up on your news as always...just LOVE the "you are the answer to my question" so very very clever. Have a super weekend Princess A!

    SvaraRadera