måndag 29 juni 2009

You my angel

A new week and some new goodies. Nina has a new gorgeous kit out in the store @ Oscraps right now, called you.my.angel, just beautiful colors and gorgeous elements! She also has two new templates! So go to her store to check it all out!!

Here are two pages I made with this new fab kit, soooo fun to play with!! (but I am NOT really sure you can call Bella an Angel *lol*)


This one is with her template nr 12, a bit altered and a lot inspired by sis (Maria Ws) page "Size 25" wich I think is gorgeous!

And over @ Catscrap we have yet another fun blogchallenge called The Right Accent, looooove this challenge, you have to play along! This is my page, and my accent is RED!

And you might have noticed that I am in love with Lynne-Maries kit "White Linens", here is one more page using this amazing kit! How cute isnt Bellas bum *lol*!

(all images are clickable for full credits)

This was all the news I had for now, I have some exciting news to share with you all next week, dont wanna jinx it by telling all of you before its all signed sealed and delivered! :)

Have a great week!

2 kommentarer:

  1. ohhh...I love exciting news Princess A. And these pages are just gorgeous....of course your Bella is an angel especially with that cute little butt!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I 'm in love with all your pages but the second one is VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL !!!!!

    SvaraRadera